Background

.....................Follow Me

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Merry Christmas

Time for another Christmas Card.  This one is for one of my favorite web stores, Classy Cards N Such. Give them a look, you'll be glad you did.




For this quick little folded step card, I used the Cheery Lynn O' Tannebaum Christmas Tree die as a focus, cut from white card stock. It is a beautifully detailed die that can be cut apart and used on other items. Leave it as is and each row pops out along the bottom while staying attached at the ends for a beautiful layered look. Did I mention that I really love this die? It is certainly one of my favorites.

The scroll along the bottom of the step card is Spellbinders Fanciful Holidays. Paper is from last years Bo Bunny Christmas line. Green Rhinestones are by Want2Scrap. Ribbon from my stash.

If you have never made a step card, do try one. There are many different ways to shape them and they are so easy!  A google search will bring up many sites with step by step directions.

Get busy on your Christmas cards now and you'll have more time for other great Christmas ideas come December.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful crafty day!
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi, been on holiday in Cornwall all week, so just getting round my emails, lol. Love this Christmas card, so detailed. I am a follower already btw, love coming to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card ,i'm now a follower of your lovely blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful Christmas card..!!
    Thanks for this..

    ReplyDelete